By booking this bike through our website you are agreeing to the following agreement the “Renter” acknowledges that:
- They (the Renter) are responsible for the bicycle and all of the accessories provided.
- They are responsible for anyone who rides the bike while it is in their possession.
- That there will be charges for the bike / accessories should they not be in the same condition as when received (ordinary wear and tear excepted) to the place and on the due date and time specified
- The Owner (Cloud 9 Cycles) shall not be liable for any damage, injury or loss made whatsoever by breakdown or other defects in the Bicycle or other circumstances beyond their control. The Renter shall indemnify the Owner in respect of all costs, claims, expenses, and demands which it may suffer or incur & which arise directly or indirectly out of the use of the Bicycle during the hire. The Owner reserves the right to use the Renters deposit in part or in full settlement of any such claim.
- In the event of the Bicycle being lost or stolen the Owner reserves the right to call upon the Renter to indemnify the Owner the full replacement value of the Bicycle (£450) .
- Late Fees - If the bike is not returned at the agreed time the renter will be charged £5 / hour on top of the agreed rental fee.
- Damage / Loss Charges - £40 per accessory / bike part that is damaged or lost
- Disclaimers - Items supplied may differ from those advertised. In all cases Cloud 9 will act within reason to honour bookings and agreements.